- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
PAWTUCKET, R.I. — The Super Soaker brand has been a huge hit for Hasbro. The toys have been among the hottest summer products on the market, and new upgraded versions will become the next must-have for water play.
The newest version in the Hasbro water blaster family is the Nerf Super Soaker Thunderstorm. The Thunderstorm, introduced this spring, is the first battery-powered soaker on the market and fires a continuous stream of water with no pumping required. The firing range can be up to 25 ft. Nerf Thunderstorm requires four AA batteries and retails for $14.99.