- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Water Pik, a maker of personal healthcare products, has announced the launch of its new Waterpik water flosser for kids.
The tool features new water flosser technology and, according to the manufacturer, is proven to be up to twice as effective as traditional floss. Recent studies show that it removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is more than three times as effective as string floss for cleaning around braces.
The water flosser for kids is designed to accommodate smaller hands and is ideal for children ages 6 to 12 years. It includes two tips — one classic jet tip and one orthodontic tip — as well as a kid-proof electrical design and three pressure settings. The unit comes with 20 removable cling decals in colorful designs that children can use to customize the flosser.