- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
NEW YORK — Wat-aah! has debuted a new advertising campaign to underscore the national distribution of its namesake functional water product.
The new campaign launched nationwide on Tuesday and will include billboards, bus shelters, phone kiosk advertisements, magazine ads and posters, designed specifically to appear in stores and schools across the country that carry Wat-aah!.
"We have met thousands of consumers while promoting Wat-aah! across the country and have seen how our bottle instantly draws their attention, especially kids," Wat-aah! founder and CEO Rose Cameron said. "In this campaign, we are simply capturing what consumers love most about our brand."