- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
BURBANK, Calif. — Walt Disney Studios is set to release two of its animated classics on Blu-ray for a limited time.
"Lady and the Tramp" and "Cinderella" will join Disney's Blu-ray Diamond Collection until Feb. 7, 2012, and fall 2012, respectively. Disney said its diamond-edition titles "boast the highest level of picture and sound; feature groundbreaking, state-of-the-art immersive bonus content; and include unprecedented levels of interactivity, personalization and customization, made possible because of Blu-ray technology."
To date, the company has released four diamond-edition titles, including: "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," "Beauty and the Beast," "Bambi" and "The Lion King."