- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- 'Life...supplemented' rolls out America’s Wellness Challenge
- CRN: Majority of Americans continue dietary supplement regimen despite economic slump
CHATSWORTH, Calif. Natrol on Thursday announced that it has created a Natrol for Women grouping throughout Walmart’s in-store vitamin section, which incorporates 10 Natrol brand nutraceuticals that specifically address the health needs of adult women during various life stages.
“Natrol understands the unique health needs for women at various life stages, and the new Natrol for Women section at Walmart provides a grouped selection of quality Natrol dietary supplements for women’s health and well-being,” stated Amy Fitzpatrick, Natrol’s corporate dietician.