BENTONVILLE, Ark. Walmart kicked off Tuesday with big savings on toys for the pre-holiday season.
The big-box retailer said that its wide assortment of the hottest toys will tote prices as low as $5, $10 and $15, available now in all Walmart stores.
Following are a few examples of the breadth of toys in Walmart's early savings assortment, including some of the anticipated hottest toys that will be on every kid's wish list this year:
- Zoobles starter pack: $5 (new item);
- Barbie potty training pups: $10 (was $17.97);
- Tonka light and sound truck: $10 (was $14.97);
- Monopoly: $10 (was $12);
- Chuck Fold-n-Go playset: $10 (was $16.96);
- Bakugan brawler pack: $15 (was $21.76); and
- Hot Wheels mega air Jumper: $15 (was $19.97).
"We know moms and toys better than anyone, and we're serious about making sure we help families spread more Christmas cheer by offering the hottest toys and brands at unmatched prices," said Laura Phillips, SVP toys and seasonal merchandising at Walmart. "We have conducted ongoing focus groups throughout the year to ensure that we stock our toy shelves with toys that'll make kids scream with delight at low prices that'll make parents smile."