- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Sluggish sales at Walmart, profit outlook lowered
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill. — Redbox, a division of Coinstar, announced Tuesday it has renewed its agreement with Walmart to continue featuring Redbox kiosks at more than 3,700 Walmart locations nationwide.
The agreement extends the availability of Redbox kiosks and builds upon the companies' more than 5-year relationship, said Redbox.
The first Redbox kiosks were installed in Walmart stores in 2006.