- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
CINCINNATI and BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Walmart and Procter & Gamble's Family Movie Night initiative is celebrating one year, and the companies plan to continue their partnership with the addition of five more movies in 2011.
The latest film from the partnership is "Truth Be Told," which will air on April 16 on Fox, followed by "Field of Vision" on June 11 on NBC. Additional movies are scheduled to air on Aug. 6, Sept. 3 and in December on NBC.
"At Walmart, we're committed to delivering more quality family entertainment options to parents across the country, and our Family Movie Night in partnership with P&G is an anchor to our broader program," said Stephen Quinn, Walmart U.S. chief marketing officer. "Most importantly, it's something we know our customers want. It's also important to the growth of our business, and is one more way we can deliver on our promise to help our customers live better."