- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
NEW YORK Andrea Thomas has been named Walmart’s new SVP sustainability. Matt Kistler, current SVP sustainability, will be transitioning into a new role as SVP marketing on the Walmart U.S. team.
Thomas currently serves as SVP global merchandising center for the home, hardlines and entertainment businesses. In this position, she has been heavily involved in supply chain, product development and brand marketing -- all of which are key elements of Walmart’s sustainability push.