- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Giant Eagle acquires Rx21 Specialty Pharmacy, enabling enhanced hepatitis C/organ transplant services
NEWARK, N.J. — The Keystone Folding Box Co. has launched a pharmaceutical compliance packaging system that it said was environmentally sustainable, easy to use for elderly people and resistant to tampering by children.
The company announced Wednesday that its Ecoslide-RX would soon arrive at Walmart pharmacies.
"At Walmart, we are dedicated to quality patient care and have proven that adherence packaging assists in these endeavors," Walmart VP pharmacy merchandising Sandy Kinsey said.
The packaging includes large, easy-to-read type on all sides and clear, simple opening instructions, the company said.