- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
NEWARK, N.J. — The Keystone Folding Box Co. has launched a pharmaceutical compliance packaging system that it said was environmentally sustainable, easy to use for elderly people and resistant to tampering by children.
The company announced Wednesday that its Ecoslide-RX would soon arrive at Walmart pharmacies.
"At Walmart, we are dedicated to quality patient care and have proven that adherence packaging assists in these endeavors," Walmart VP pharmacy merchandising Sandy Kinsey said.
The packaging includes large, easy-to-read type on all sides and clear, simple opening instructions, the company said.