- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens on Monday announced the launch of the "Taylor Swift Store at Walgreens," which will market a wide array of products from the six-time Grammy winner's branded merchandise line. Walgreens and select Duane Reade locations will provide a comprehensive, in-store selection of Taylor Swift music and merchandise.
The items will be available for purchase chain wide beginning the week of Oct. 8. The Taylor Swift-branded merchandise will incorporate artwork from her soon to be released album, "Red."
"Our relationship with Taylor provides customers with convenient access to her broad range of merchandise enabling them to show their support for her," stated Joe Magnacca, president of daily living products and solutions for Walgreens. "This unique offering is another way we are delivering on our mission to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach for everyone on a daily basis."
"I look forward to sharing my music and merchandise with my fans, and making it easier for them to pick up their favorite items when visiting Walgreens or Duane Reade stores," Swift said.