- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
AUSTIN, Texas Walgreens has selected Bazaarvoice's social commerce suite to optimize its customers' experience, Bazaarvoice announced Monday.
Walgreens will utilize Bazaarvoice’s SearchVoice Inline, which makes customer reviews readily available on leading search engines, maximizing SEO results and ensuring that customers can find the right product and better engage purchase-ready consumers at every step of the shopping process, Bazaarvoice said. Additionally, the drug store chain also will use measurable social commerce, as well as the ability to receive reviews from a world-class network of manufacturers using Bazaarvoice’s BrandVoice solution.
“We’re honored to welcome Walgreens as one of our newest clients,” said Brett Hurt, founder and CEO of Bazaarvoice. “We look forward to becoming Walgreens’ long-term partner as it leverages reviews to further advance its social commerce strategy and drive value across the entire company. This is the core of our multichannel value proposition to our clients.”