- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Walgreens increases quarterly dividend by 14.5%
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens' board of directors declared a 27.3% of its quarterly dividend for shareholders of record Feb. 18.
The drug store chain said Thursday that its dividend now totaled 17.5 cents per share. Walgreens has paid a dividend in 313 straight quarters (78 years) and has raised its dividend for 35 consecutive years.
The dividend is payable March 12.