- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
- Kroger declares quarterly dividend
- Exchange in 2012 paid dividend of $224 million to military morale, welfare and recreation programs
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
DEERFIELD, Ill. — The board of directors for Walgreens declared a quarterly dividend that was 27.3% above last year.
The dividend, valued at 17.5 cents per share, is payable June 11 to shareholders of record May 20.
Walgreens noted that it has paid a dividend in 314 straight quarters (or 78 years) and has raised its dividend for 35 consecutive years.