- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- Walgreens outlines impact scenarios from Express Scripts withdrawal
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walgreens' Kim Feil inducted into In-Store Marketing Institute Hall of Fame
CHICAGO — Walgreens last month promoted Mia Scholz from corporate VP accounting and controller to SVP accounting and controller.
Scholz joined Walgreens in 1999 as director of internal audit. She was named a divisional VP in 2003, and was promoted to corporate VP accounting and controller in 2007.
Before joining Walgreens, Scholz was a senior manager for Arthur Andersen LLP in Chicago. She received a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, in 1988.