- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Walgreens' Greg Wasson featured on 'Mad Money'
DEERFIELD, Ill. — The board of directors of Walgreens on Wednesday declared a regular quarterly dividend of 22.5 cents per share, a 28.6% increase over the year-ago dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 12 to shareholders of record Nov. 14.
Walgreens has paid a dividend in 316 straight quarters (79 years) and has raised its dividend for 36 consecutive years. Since the beginning of fiscal year 2007, Walgreens annual dividend rate has increased from 31 cents per share to 90 cents per share, resulting in a five-year compound annual growth rate of 23.8%, the chain reported.