- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens' Pegus discusses evolving role of pharmacists at colloquium
- Walgreens' Pegus to present during colloquium session
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens on Thursday announced it is offering a discount to all veterans and active duty military on Veterans Day, in recognition of their service and commitment to the country.
On Nov. 11, veterans will receive 15% off eligible store items and 20% off Walgreens and W brand products with a valid military ID or proof of service at any Walgreens and Duane Reade drug store nationwide.
"We want to thank our employees who are veterans and veterans everywhere for their courage, sacrifice and service," Walgreens president of community management and operations Mark Wagner said. "We are grateful for their contributions and to all who have served."