- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
HOUSTON — Walgreens and Televisa Consumer Products on Friday announced an initiative to engage Hispanic customers and gain additional insight into the Hispanic community through the introduction of TCP's health and wellness products.
Walgreens and Televisa Consumer Products are offering a line of over-the-counter and personal care products focused on Hispanic consumers at select stores. Products include haircare, skincare, cough/cold and pain/sleep items. Walgreens has recently expanded the availability of these products based on product performance in designated test stores.
"Walgreens stores serve virtually every customer demographic in the country, and this is another way for us to reach the Hispanic customer, in particular at specific locations," stated Paul Tiberio, Walgreens divisional VP inventory strategy and localization.
Televisa Consumer Products is a joint venture between Grupo Televisa and Genomma Lab Internacional that distributes Genomma Lab products in the U.S. market.
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.