- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
CHICAGO Yes to Carrots, a line of skin and hair care products containing organic fruits and vegetables and minerals from the Dead Sea, has launched limited edition holiday gift sets sold exclusively at Walgreens.
The multi-product gift packs are available in 8-product sets for $39.99 and 3-product sets for $19.99.
The entire line of Yes to Carrots products is sold exclusively at Walgreens and includes six face products, seven body care products and three hair care products.
The items combine antioxidant and anti-aging properties of Beta-carotene with a blend of 26 minerals found in the Dead Sea.