- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens discusses digital transformation at recent I Heart APIs conference
CHICAGO — Walgreens' latest omnichannel offering features a partnership with TaskRabbit, an online mobile marketplace that will deliver OTC cold medicines anywhere within the 19 cities in which the service exists, according to a report published by Mashable on Monday.
According to the report, the partnership runs this week through Feb. 18. The Walgreens OTC offering will be featured in TaskRabbit's iOS app's Task Wheel and on the TaskRabbit website.