- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens discusses digital transformation at recent I Heart APIs conference
FRANKLIN, Tenn. — Acadia Healthcare on Wednesday announced that it has named Walgreens veteran Wade Miquelon to its board of directors.
"Wade Miquelon brings tremendous expertise in a range of disciplines to Acadia, as well as valuable perspectives from his work with both large established companies and young growth companies," stated Joey Jacobs, Acadia chairman and CEO. "We welcome Wade to the board, confident of his ability to contribute to the company's long-term growth in earnings and shareholder value."
Since July 2009, Miquelon has been EVP and CFO for Walgreens. He joined Walgreens in June 2008 as SVP and CFO.
Prior to Walgreens, Miquelon was EVP and CFO at Tyson Foods and held a number of positions with Procter & Gamble.