- Walgreens, Alliance Boots to merge
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
Walgreens dove into the digital beauty space earlier this year with a new and interactive website aimed at providing beauty mavens with real solutions to real makeup, hair and fashion dilemmas.
Walgreens.com/BeautyWithin offers step-by-step advice from beauty pros on how to achieve skin, hair and makeup looks, as well as video episodes highlighting everyday women and their personal beauty challenges.
Beauty Within addresses topics from an avid runner’s last-minute makeover before a philanthropic fundraiser to moisturizers to help a woman turning 50 years old and earth-friendly products for eco-conscious beauties.
The site also offers deals and product information about featured beauty brands, as well as a beauty blog with tips and trends on such topics as proper makeup hygiene and caring for tools.