- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation on Friday announced they have completed a transaction giving Walgreens a significant ownership stake in Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Pharmacy, the parent company of Cystic Fibrosis Services.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
The transaction gives Walgreens and the CF Foundation joint ownership of two businesses: CF Services, a specialty pharmacy for cystic fibrosis patients and their families; and Pharma Dynamics, a provider of new product launch support and call center services for drug manufacturers. CF Services will continue to operate under its current name and remain based in the same location in Bethesda, Md. Pharma Dynamics was previously CF Services’ Corporate Accounts Division.