- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Supervalu names Jerry Storch chairman, succeeds Robert Miller in that capacity
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
BOSTON The former president of Supervalu-owned supermarket Shaw's once again will lead the chain.
Shaw's said that Larry Wahlstrom once again will be president, effective immediately. Mike Witynski, who replaced Wahlstrom, reportedly is leaving the company to pursue other interests.
Shaw's operates 176 stores.