- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
FRANKLIN, Tenn. — Fertility clinic network Vivere Health has inked a deal with Metro Medical Supply to launch a specialty pharmacy company, Vivere said Monday.
Avanti Specialty Pharmacy Management will provide fertility pharmacy and related management services, Vivere said.
"We are pleased to partner with Metro Medical Supply, Inc., a proven provider of high-quality pharmacy services, in the creation of this new partnership for pharmacy management," Vivere CEO Joseph Cashia said. "Expanding our fertility offering to include specialty pharmacy management services is a natural extension of our model to provide fully integrated fertility care."