- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
NORTH BERGEN, N.J. — Vitamin Shoppe will be hosting a "Share the Health Expo" at store locations Oct. 13, the specialty channel retailer announced earlier this week.
"All it takes is one day to make a difference in your health and wellness," stated Doug Henson, SVP retail operations for the Vitamin Shoppe. "By participating in the 'Share the Health Expo' customers can take the next step in owning their health-and-wellness goals."
Each Vitamin Shoppe will have local health-and-wellness partners on-site during the day to talk with customers, showcase new products and sample new items. Every store will support their local community, offering different local partners.
The first 50 participants at each Expo will receive a free reusable goodie bag full of healthy samples and other great products. Each "Share The Health" bag comes with samples from Reserveage, Irwin Naturals, Optimum Nutrition and Nature's Way along with regional samples from different vendors.