- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Lancet review: Vitamin D marker for deteriorating health
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens expands preventive healthcare services to Maryland market
NORTH BERGEN, N.J. — The Vitamin Shoppe on Thursday announced that it has closed on the previously announced purchase of Super Supplements — a specialty retailer of vitamins, minerals and supplements — for approximately $50 million.
Super Supplements is headquartered in Seattle and operates 31 stores in the Pacific Northwest.
Stifel Nicolaus Weisel acted as financial advisor to the Vitamin Shoppe and Latham & Watkins LLP served as legal counsel. Cascadia Capital acted as financial advisor to Super Supplements and Dorsey & Whitney LLP served as legal counsel.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.