- PureCircle's Reb M receives FDA approval
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Americans want to eat healthier, but many still can't resist indulgences, survey finds
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
LOS ANGELES Reed's is reformulating its Virgil's diet line with a new look and flavor combination.
The Virgil's diet line now will include stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener, to its all-natural beverage line.
"Reed's is committed to using only 100% all-natural ingredients in all of our products, including our improved Virgil's diet line that has a spectacular new look and taste," stated Chris Reed, founder, chairman and CEO of Reed's. "Consumers are focusing more and more on the origins of the food and drinks they buy, and wanting to know what their food contains. Stevia works great with the traditional spices that we use to brew our Virgil's line. We're thrilled to offer dieters our Virgil's award-winning taste and a healthy alternative to the artificial chemical sweeteners that are being used in many other diet sodas today."