- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- Dr. Fresh's Firefly, Oral Health America team up to improve children's oral care
- Arm & Hammer unveils new Truly Radiant oral care line
- Philips Sonicare launches kids power toothbrush
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
ELMSFORD, N.Y. VIOlight has expanded its oral care portfolio with the Dental Spa toothbrush sanitizer.
The compact device uses sonic and UV germicidal technology to clean and sanitize oral care products. Using the same UV germicidal technology found in its VIOlight toothbrush sanitizer, the Dental Spa can do the same for whitening trays, mouthguards, retainers, invisible braces and dentures.
The battery-operated Dental Spa, which has a suggested price of $59.95, features a five-minute cleaning and sanitizing cycle with auto shut-off. It uses plain water with the sonic cleaning feature and no powders or chemicals are needed.
There is also an inner perforated lift-out tray to accommodate smaller items.