- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
NEW YORK — Vichy Labs has introduced its new LiftActiv Serum 10, an anti-aging serum that promises to go beyond fine lines and wrinkles to deliver visible results on wrinkles, pores, a loss of firmness and tonicity.
LiftActiv Serum 10 combines Rhamnose in a 10% concentration with hyaluronic acid, ceramides and antioxidant-rich Vichy thermal water. Rhamnose, a naturally derived plant sugar, is proven to simultaneously stimulate rejuvenation of all skin surface layers, the company stated.
One single drop promises to deliver an instant smoothing effect that leaves the skin firmer, tighter and velvety soft. After one month, skin is visibly transformed, with a clinically proven reduction on the appearance of the four main types of facial wrinkles: eye contours, crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and laugh lines. LiftActiv Serum 10 also provides a long-lasting lifting effect while reducing the appearance of pores, yet is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 is priced at $52 and will be available beginning in September at select CVS/pharmacy, Duane Reade and Walgreens locations.