- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Cleansers, moisturizers take the lead
NEW YORK Vichy Laboratories, whose products are sold in the U.S. market in skin care centers at select drug stores such as CVS and Duane Reade, has expanded its line with two new products: NeOVADIOL and NeOVADIOL Night.
Both of these products use L'Oreal’s patented densifying molecule, Pro-Xylane. Pro-Xylane is a natural sugar derivative that penetrates skin’s upper layers and promotes the hydration of skin cells with essential nutrients.
The products are geared toward women aged 50 and older.
NeOVADIOL Night has a suggested retail price of $40. NeOVADIOL has a suggested retail price of $38.
Vichy, which was founded in France in 1931 and became part of the L'Oreal group in 1955,currently is distributed in more than 70 countries and is the leading dermo-cosmetics brand in European and Canadian pharmacies.