- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Retail pharmacy can 'strut its stuff' as ACA, insurance exchange information source
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- NACDS urges choice of pharmacy, patient access in ACA
- NACDS announces winners of Total Store Expo Product Showcase
RICHMOND, Ky. — The wife of former National Association of Chain Drug Stores chairman Robert Begley has died, according to published reports.
In an obituary published last month, the Lexington Herald-Leader, a Kentucky newspaper, reported the death of Vera Begley at the age of 93.
Robert Begley, who died in 1979, founded the Begley Drug Co. and served as NACDS chairman. The Robert B. Begley Award, created in 1980, is named in his honor.