- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Hero Nutritionals' Slice of Life Sugar Free Multi+ recognized for low glycemic impact
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
BURNABY, Canada — Vega, previously Sequel Naturals, on Tuesday announced the launch of Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer, a supplement that provides an energy boost along with enhanced mental clarity that is low on calories and carbohydrates.
"We created the new Sugar-Free Energizer as a 5-calorie version of the original for those who don't need sustained fuel for their workout but would still benefit from a boost in energy and mental clarity," stated Vega founder Brendan Brazier.
Made with stevia for sweetness, Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer is formulated with 10 plant-based performance-enhancing ingredients like green tea, yerba mate, coconut oil and rhodiola, and ginseng that work together to support exercise performance and mental focus without the jitters often associated with coffee, the company noted.
Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer will be available at health food stores across North America starting June 25. It comes in a 4.8-oz. (40-serving) tub, as well as 0.12-oz. single-serving packs in both lemon lime and acai berry flavors.