- Tyson announces new breakfast line
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
VERNON, Calif. — Van's Natural Foods has rolled out two frozen breakfast items that aim to please the whole family.
Van's muffin crowns and waffle sticks offer families a nutritious alternative to processed frozen breakfast items, the company said. The muffin crowns, which are 120 calories or less per serving, provide 6 g of fiber and 3 g of protein. Van's muffin crowns are available in Triple Chocolate and Wild Blueberry flavors.
Meanwhile, the waffle sticks, which are 80 calories or less per serving, are a good source of calcium and are free of artificial colors and flavors.
New muffin crowns and waffle sticks now are available in stores for a suggested retail price of $5.49 and $3.29, respectively, with a full distribution slated for the end of the year.