- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Campbell introduces new V8 juice drinks
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
CAMDEN, N.J. — V8 is expanding its V-Fusion line of juices with two new varieties.
New concord grape raspberry and concord grape raspberry light juice blend grape juice with the juice of apples, raspberries, sweet potatoes, carrots and other fruit and vegetable juices, V-8 said.
The newly expanded portfolio includes 14 V8 V-Fusion juices and three V8 V-Fusion + Tea beverages available in a variety of sizes at most grocery, mass merchandise, convenience and club stores nationwide. The suggested retail price for a 12-oz. bottle is $1.89, $3.99 for a 46-oz. bottle and $4.99 for a 6-pack of 8-oz. slim cans.