- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
CLEARWATER, Fla. — ISM International has announced that, following initial negotiations with several large retails chains, it has secured a distribution deal with a well-known U.S. retail chain for its line of organic green cosmetic MyGirl products.
Details of the arrangements are not yet available for publication, the company stated.
The distribution agreement will introduce MyGirl organic, nontoxic, nonflammable and no-offensive-odor nail polish remover to retail chains in the United States and Canada.