- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — US Bioservices, the specialty pharmacy of AmerisourceBergen, on Monday announced that it had received the Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation from URAC, a Washington-based healthcare accrediting organization that establishes quality standards for the healthcare industry.
“US Bioservices’ specialty pharmacy services is focused on helping to positively impact patients’ lives through clinically focused, patient-centric disease and therapy management programs,” stated Craig Miller, US Bioservices’ president. “Our URAC accreditation is a validation of our commitment to quality and accountability in patient care.”
As an independent specialty pharmacy licensed in all states, US Bioservices administers specialty medications, educates patients and provides clinical support to help increase patient compliance to prescribed treatments.