- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
DENVER — UrgentRx will be adding an allergy relief product to its portfolio of on-the-go OTC solutions in October, the company recently announced.
The new product, called Allergy Attack Relief to Go and formulated with 25 mg of diphenhydramine, will be available as a raspberry-flavored powder that will retail for a suggested $1.39.
"Our medicine is fast because you can always have it with you — it fits in your wallet. And you don't need water. You just pour it in your mouth," stated UrgentRx president Jordan Eisenberg. "Furthermore, because it's a powder, it starts dissolving immediately and works significantly faster than traditional tablets or pills. An allergic reaction can be very serious and really scary, so we are excited to launch a new product that will help those suffering sudden allergy attacks."