- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
MAPLE GROVE, Minn. — Drug maker Upsher-Smith Labs will unveil updates to its educational website for healthcare providers who specialize in epilepsy at the American Academy of Neurology's annual meeting in New Orleans, the company said.
The website, Epilog.us, has been expanded to include question-and-answer videos and other content from healthcare professionals and academics, the company said. The AAN meeting ends Thursday.
"Co-morbidities create some of the most challenging issues for people with epilepsy and their families," Upsher-Smith COO Tom Burke said. "Upsher-Smith is pleased to add the latest thinking on this important patient management issue to Epilog.us, our educational website for healthcare professionals in the epilepsy community."