- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Avion Pharmaceuticals launches prescription supplements Prenate Enhance and Prenate Restore
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
MAPLE GROVE, Minn. — Drug maker Upsher-Smith Labs has introduced a new product to its prenatal vitamin line, the company said Tuesday.
The drug maker announced the launch of Nexa Plus capsules, a once-daily, prescription vitamin that contains 350 mg of life's DHA, a plant-based and fish-free omega-3 fatty acid; 1.25 mg of folic acid; and 250 mcg of the B vitamin biotin.
Other nutrients include vitamins C, D3, E, B6, folic acid, calcium, iron and the stool softener decussate calcium. The Nexa product line also includes Nexa Select capsules, PreNexa capsules and B-Nexa tablets.