- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
CARLSBAD, Calif. — Upper Deck will unveil its latest innovation this spring.
New Evolution video trading cards will make their appearance in the 2011 Upper Deck football collection, which will be released April 12.
Four standout gridiron stars comprise the initial unveiling of the Evolution inserts: running back Adrian Peterson, quarterback Tony Romo, wide receiver DeSean Jackson and hard-hitting linebacker Patrick Willis. Each of the booklet-type cards measure in at the same height (3.5 in.) and width (2.5 in.) as a regular trading card, Upper Deck said.
In line with the launch, Upper Deck is running a series of online Evolution banner ads and launched a special landing page devoted to the product's debut next month at UpperDeck.com/Evolution.