- Avanti celebrates spring 2013 with new offerings
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Kroger unveils system that will convert food shrink into clean energy to power DC
CARLSBAD, Calif. — Upper Deck will unveil its latest innovation this spring.
New Evolution video trading cards will make their appearance in the 2011 Upper Deck football collection, which will be released April 12.
Four standout gridiron stars comprise the initial unveiling of the Evolution inserts: running back Adrian Peterson, quarterback Tony Romo, wide receiver DeSean Jackson and hard-hitting linebacker Patrick Willis. Each of the booklet-type cards measure in at the same height (3.5 in.) and width (2.5 in.) as a regular trading card, Upper Deck said.
In line with the launch, Upper Deck is running a series of online Evolution banner ads and launched a special landing page devoted to the product's debut next month at UpperDeck.com/Evolution.