- Former Giant-Landover president joins Schnucks
- University of Maryland School of Pharmacy names atrium in honor of graduate following $1.1 million donation
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Giant-Landover president resigns
- Gordon Reid appointed as Giant-Landover president
BALTIMORE — William Cooper has been promoted to senior associate dean of the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, the school announced Tuesday.
Cooper, who has worked at the school since 1999, will continue his duties of general administration and overseeing its $50 million budget, human resources, information technology, multimedia and facilities, and also will oversee entrepreneurial activities while helping bring new resources into the school.
The school said it has constructed two new buildings and expanded enrollment by more than 50% during Cooper’s tenure.