- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Dove Men+Care introduces Expert Shave range
- Dove marks 10th year of 'Campaign for Real Beauty' with short film
- 'Nashville' actress, Pond's team up to launch new BB+ Cream
- Dove Hair launches new collections with pop-up salon at Park City, Utah film festival
NEW YORK — Unilever is launching a new spray-on lotion through its Vaseline division, according to published reports.
Spray & Go will be available in Aloe Fresh, Total Moisture and Cocoa Radiant varieties, selling at $8 for 6.5-oz. cans.
The company is launching an online commercial featuring dancer Emma Chadwick, which it will launch on Monday.