- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Omnis Health launches EmbracePro
- Bydureon pen gets FDA approval
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- APhA Foundation project uses collaborative care to target diabetes among vulnerable populations
ST. PAUL, Minn. UltiMed, a company that makes insulin-delivery devices, has named a new executive.
The company announced the appointment of Brahim Zabeli as VP diabetes care for the U.S. market. In the new role, Zabeli will manage commercial activity, including sales, marketing and customer service.
Zabeli previously worked as director of trade and managed markets for medical supply company Becton, Dickinson & Co.