- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens offer catapults chain to diabetes care stardom
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
ST. PAUL, Minn. UltiMed, a company that makes insulin-delivery devices, has named a new executive.
The company announced the appointment of Brahim Zabeli as VP diabetes care for the U.S. market. In the new role, Zabeli will manage commercial activity, including sales, marketing and customer service.
Zabeli previously worked as director of trade and managed markets for medical supply company Becton, Dickinson & Co.