- Three new Takeda diabetes drugs become available
- Study: Type 2 diabetes market competition heats up amid disease rate increase
- BD launches needle aimed at diabetics
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
ST. PAUL, Minn. — UltiMed is offering 50-count pen needles for patients with diabetes, the company announced.
The company said the needles would give diabetes patients a high-quality and cost-effective option for their pen needle supplies. Before, pen needles were dispensed in quantities of 100.
UltiMed said its needles, manufactured in its De Smet, S.D., factory, are the only ones assembled in the United States.