- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
ST. PAUL, Minn. — UltiMed is offering 50-count pen needles for patients with diabetes, the company announced.
The company said the needles would give diabetes patients a high-quality and cost-effective option for their pen needle supplies. Before, pen needles were dispensed in quantities of 100.
UltiMed said its needles, manufactured in its De Smet, S.D., factory, are the only ones assembled in the United States.