BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Ulta Beauty is helping beauty mavens ring in the New Year with resolutions designed to create healthy skin all year long.
Ulta Beauty's Top Five 2013 Skin Resolutions, combined with its Love Your Skin events across the country, are designed to make sticking to a new skin care regimen easier than ever. Ulta Beauty's annual Love Your Skin events take place through Jan. 19. Stores nationwide will focus on top skin care techniques by offering advice, live demos and tips from in-store experts, as well special daily offers.
Participating brands in the Love Your Skin events include Bare Minerals Skincare, Dermalogica, Philosophy, Dermadoctor, Bliss, Hydroxatone, Clinique, Exuviance, Benefit Skincare, Murad, Clarisonic, Philosophy, Stila Skincare, Mario Badescu, Peter Thomas Roth, Pur Minerals, Lancome, Strivectin, Juice Beauty and Kinerase.
ULTA Beauty's Top Five 2013 Skin Resolutions for Beautiful Skin:
- I will always remove my makeup before bedtime;
- I will make exfoliation part of my skin care regimen;
- I will keep my hands AWAY from my face;
- I will banish bad skincare habits and replace them with good ones; and
- I will take advantage of multitasking, skin-loving makeup.