- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- New Albertson's buys five more Dominick's stores; names president of Jewel-Osco
- Ulta Beauty posts 24.8% rise in Q2 sales
- Jewel-Osco to celebrate reopening of Chicago Ohio & State location
- Ulta Beauty to support breast cancer research with its 'Cut-A-Thon' event
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — To celebrate the new year and help beauty mavens recharge their spirits — and pores — beauty retailer Ulta Beauty is kicking off 2012 with its annual Fresh Start Skin Days event, which runs through Jan. 21.
As part of the event, stores nationwide will focus on the importance of great skin care by offering exclusive tips from experts, as well as daily special offers.
Ulta has tapped into its team of expert brands, who will offer exclusive beauty products, including Dermalogica, Benefit, Murad, Bliss and Philosophy, as well as in-store consultations and live demos from top beauty industry experts.