- Walgreens launches health-and-wellness database from its Facebook page
- Walgreens maintains strong social media presence
- CVS develops photo app for Facebook users
- Walgreens mobilizes Facebook fan base to drive flu voucher program
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
DENVER — Udi's Gluten Free Foods has launched a new website that features an informative gluten-free toolkit, enhanced "recipe" section and Facebook integration.
Udisglutenfree.com has the goal of providing important information and open new opportunities for Udi's to connect with new gluten-free consumers and devoted fans.
"We're thrilled to launch a website that represents the gluten-free community," Udi's Gluten Free Foods VP marketing Denise Sirovatka said. "The site is a destination for consumers to share, embrace and enjoy the gluten-free lifestyle."